Get to Know Erich Leipold
Managing Partner & Senior Integration Architect
Erich, a highly sought-after Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) architect and MuleSoft specialist, focuses on the manufacturing, logistics, and retail industries. He has accumulated years of experience tackling challenging integration projects and legacy applications, bridging the gap between old and new technologies.
As the master of the MuleSoft® family of products, Erich has assisted clients across the country in automating business processes and optimizing profits. Whether employed directly or as a consultant for well-known national organizations or local industry leaders, he has designed, developed, and implemented custom solutions for numerous software integration projects.
In his role as Work Horse’s senior integration architect, Erich creates custom Application Programming Interface (API) solutions that network disparate client software systems. Among his many design successes, Erich conceived and developed QBDConnect, a custom API for QuickBooks Desktop. His wife Beth owns and manages Work Horse.
Outside of implementing API and BPA strategies, Erich can be found on the golf course or at the German Family Society in Brimfield, Ohio, where he serves as Sports Director, leading the athletic endeavors of the men’s and women’s soccer programs. Like Beth, Erich believes in serving the communities in which he lives and works.
Areas of Expertise
- Sun-Certified Java Programmer
- Certified MuleSoft trainer, having delivered many developer and architect courses.
- Expertise in bridging the gap between technology and business. Effectively communicates technical concepts to company managers and leaders.
- Translates business requirements into technical specifications.
- Experienced in leading technical teams with various backgrounds.
- Proven record of implementing out-of-the-box solutions.
- Specialties: application integration, CI/CD, SOA/ESB architecture, database design, Web development, Java development, OpenSource consulting and implementation, and MuleSoft ESB training.